I’m still working on gaining experience with parrot breeding. So far here’s all I’ve got:
HEALTHY CORNBREAD RECIPE
– 1/2 cup organic cornmeal
– 1/2 cup organic whole wheat or 1/4 cup organic whole wheat and 1/4 cup or organic healthy flours like buckwheat, rye, amaranth, etc
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon green powder (from Whole Foods Diet for Parrots)
– pinch sea salt
– 3/4 cup organic soymilk
– 2 tablespoons organic olive oil
– 1.5 teaspoon maple syrup
– 1 organic egg crushed up with the shell
– 1/2 cup of drained, steamed orange vegetables, minced dark greens, or berries or all three
Mix dry ingredients together.
Mix wet ingredients together.
Mix dry with wet ingredients.
Place batter in 8 by 8 pan greased with Earth Balance organic butter
Bake at 350 for 30 mins or until a knife comes out clean.